All you need are a handful of ingredients and one mixing bowl to make this crazy easy pumpkin bread. Perfect for a fall treat!
Well, search no more! This pumpkin bread is so incredibly delicious - and you are not going to believe how simple it is to make.
This pumpkin bread is:
- A super easy one bowl recipe!
- Ready in under an hour.
- Perfect for the holidays - it even makes a great edible gift!
Tips, Tricks, & Variations
This recipe makes two loaves of bread, making it great for meal prep as well. You can store the bread at room temperature or in the fridge for up to a week, or freeze it for several months.
This pumpkin bread is a great base recipe that you can customize to make it your own. Try adding a handful of nuts or dried fruit (like cranberries!) - or even some dark chocolate chips. Yum!
If you love this easy pumpkin bread, check out all my favorite pumpkin dessert recipes and these other tasty ideas:
- 30 Minute Pecan Bread
- Sweet & Savory Vegan Pumpkin Recipes
- 50+ Vegetarian Thanksgiving Recipes
- Easy Quick Bread Recipes
- Loaf pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients until a smooth batter is formed. (Yes, it's that simple!)
- Pour the mixture evenly into two greased 9x5 loaf pans.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Images: via Canva Pro