This Vegetarian Mushroom Gravy recipe can be served with lots of meals. It's definitely going to become one of your go-to sauces!
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup Porcini mushrooms
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup fresh cream
- ¼ cup cornstarch or other starch + ¼ cup water
- In a saucepan, sauté mushroom for 10 minutes.
- Add broth, fresh cream, and soy sauce.
- Bring to boiling point, then simmer over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut oil and mix well.
- Dissolve the starch in water, then add to the sauce. Mix well.
- Remove from the heat.
- Mix in a blender, or use a hand blender, to achieve the desired texture.