These mushrooms look professional, but are incredibly simple to prep and make and full of fresh flavor. Change up the mushrooms and cheese for a different spin.
Servings: 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C/400 degrees F.
- Stir together the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, egg, mozzarella, and seasoning in a mixing bowl.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and spoon the mozzarella filling into them.
- Arrange in a roasting dish and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden-brown and tender. Season with black pepper before serving.
Calories: 524kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 23gFat: 44gSaturated Fat: 15gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 107mgSodium: 1320mgPotassium: 797mgFiber: 3gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 1158IUVitamin C: 28mgCalcium: 478mgIron: 2mg
Craving more veg-friendly recipes? Shop our collection of vegetarian and vegan cookbooks, including our new Vegan Thanksgiving and Vegan Christmas cookbooks!