These mushrooms look professional, but are incredibly simple to prep and make and full of fresh flavor. Change up the mushrooms and cheese for a different spin.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C/400 degrees F.
- Stir together the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, egg, mozzarella, and seasoning in a mixing bowl.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and spoon the mozzarella filling into them.
- Arrange in a roasting dish and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden-brown and tender. Season with black pepper before serving.