This Simple Greek Salad is tasty, fresh, quick to prepare, and bursting with flavors—a staple recipe of Mediterranean cuisine.
- 1 English cucumber sliced
- 1 onion cut into thin slices
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper cut into thin cubes
- 300 g feta cheese cut into cubes
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together except lemon, oregano, and olive oil.
- In another bowl, pour the juice of one lemon, the olive oil, and the oregano. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and refrigerate for 30 minutes.