This Simple Greek Salad is tasty, fresh, quick to prepare, and bursting with flavors—a staple recipe of Mediterranean cuisine.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 English cucumber sliced
- 1 onion cut into thin slices
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper cut into thin cubes
- 300 g feta cheese cut into cubes
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together except lemon, oregano, and olive oil.
- In another bowl, pour the juice of one lemon, the olive oil, and the oregano. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Calories: 169kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 8gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 564mgPotassium: 256mgFiber: 2gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 1016IUVitamin C: 43mgCalcium: 273mgIron: 1mg
Craving more veg-friendly recipes? Shop our collection of vegetarian and vegan cookbooks, including our new Vegan Thanksgiving and Vegan Christmas cookbooks!
Something to say? Leave a comment.