This Vegan Orzo Greek Salad is a fresh and simple recipe that will please everyone. It's perfect for lunch or for a barbecue dinner side dish.
Servings: 4 servings
- Cook the orzo in salted boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water, and put in a bowl.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut the pepper into small cubes.
- Cut the cucumber into small cubes.
- Chop the basil.
- Add the orzo to a large bowl, add all vegetables, chickpeas, basil, spices, olive oil, and vinegar. Mix together gently.
- Ideally, refrigerate salad about 2 hours before serving to enhance the flavor combinations.
Calories: 395kcalCarbohydrates: 46gProtein: 9gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 13gSodium: 12mgPotassium: 426mgFiber: 5gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 418IUVitamin C: 67mgCalcium: 60mgIron: 3mg
Craving more veg-friendly recipes? Shop our collection of vegetarian and vegan cookbooks, including our new Vegan Thanksgiving and Vegan Christmas cookbooks!