This Vegan Orzo Greek Salad is a fresh and simple recipe that will please everyone. It’s perfect for lunch or for a barbecue dinner side dish.
- 1 1/4 cups orzo
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 cucumber
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- ½ cup chickpeas
- 1 tbsp herb of Provence
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the orzo in salted boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water, and put in a bowl.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut the pepper into small cubes.
- Cut the cucumber into small cubes.
- Chop the basil.
- Add the orzo to a large bowl, add all vegetables, chickpeas, basil, spices, olive oil, and vinegar. Mix together gently.
- Ideally, refrigerate salad about 2 hours before serving to enhance the flavor combinations.