Get ready to fall in love with your new favorite Fall treat - this incredible Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip served with homemade Cinnamon Sugar Chips. This crowd-pleaser is the perfect balance of creaminess and crunch that you can whisk up in no time!
It's October again, and you know what that means. Pumpkin spice season! And what could be better than a creamy, delicious pumpkin cream cheese dip? These magical Fall ingredients come together in an effortless whipped dip, for a festive treat that's just as fun to make as it is to eat.
And of course we need the perfect dipper for a dip this good - so I've paired it up with some homemade Cinnamon Sugar Chips. Perfect for dunking!
This Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip is:
- Creamy and indulgent.
- Like pumpkin pie in a dip!
- Easy to make in under 30 minutes.
- Perfect Fall dessert for parties!
If you're not up for making the homemade chips, you can serve this dip with store bought pita chips, graham crackers, gingersnap cookies, vanilla wafers, or even fresh apple slices.
Use room temperature cream cheese
It will be much easier to mix this way - trust me. I simply leave mine out on the kitchen counter for a couple hours before I start cooking.
Cutting the Chips
I used a leaf shaped cookie cutter to really get in the Fall spirit here. But if that’s too much trouble, you can simply cut the pitas into wedges for typical triangle shaped chips.
Don't skimp on the cinnamon-sugar coating for the chips
This is the best part - don't be stingy!
You can store any leftover dip in a covered container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Make it healthier
For a health-conscious twist, substitute the flour tortillas with whole wheat or multi-grain tortillas.
Add some spice
Stoke the flavor fire with a bit of extra heat - add a sprinkle of cayenne pepper to the dip.
Chocolate lovers, unite!
Top the finished dip with a generous sprinkle of mini chocolate chips.
Add some nuts
Indulge your nutty side by incorporating crushed pecans or walnuts into the dip for added crunch and flavor. Toasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas) would also be a fun addition!
Use it as a spread
Transform your dip into a sweet sandwich spread. Just spread between slices of cinnamon bread for the ultimate fall sandwich.
More Tasty Ideas
If you love this Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip, be sure to check out these other delicious ideas:
- Hand or Stand Mixer
- Leaf Cookie Cutter Optional
- Pastry Brush
Ingredients for the Dip:
Ingredients for the Cinnamon Sugar Chips:
- 8 medium-sized flour tortillas
- ¼ cup melted unsalted butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Place the softened cream cheese in a mixing bowl and blend until it becomes smooth.
- Add in the pumpkin puree, light brown sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix on low speed until all ingredients are combined, then switch to high speed for 4-5 minutes until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Transfer the dip to a serving dish and sprinkle it lightly with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt the unsalted butter in a small bowl and set it aside.
- In another small bowl, combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Lay the tortillas out on a cutting board and either use a leaf cookie cutter or a knife to cut them into small triangles.
- Arrange the tortilla triangles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the triangles with the melted butter and generously coat them with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for 8 minutes in the preheated oven.
- After 8 minutes, flip the chips, lightly brush the other side with butter, and coat with more cinnamon sugar.
- Return the chips to the oven for an additional 7-8 minutes, or until they become crisp.
- Remove the chips from the oven and allow them to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve the chips alongside the pumpkin dip and enjoy!