It's time to prepare salad for lunches, so if you are looking for a quick and savory salad to try, this is it!! Light and full of flavor, I guarantee that this will be a success not just for your lunches but for your next family party, especially if you are a fan of corn.
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped flat parsley
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber, cubed
- 180 ml (¾ cup) diced feta cheese
- 125 mL (½ cup) of green onion
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients of the vinaigrette and whisk together.
- Add the salad ingredients and mix well.
- Put the salad in the refrigerator until ready to serve.