This quick and easy corn salad is bursting with flavor from fresh corn, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, and a homemade vinaigrette dressing.
Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to cook - and that's when I turn to quick and easy recipes like this corn salad. It requires no cooking at all, and only takes a few minutes to throw together.
Just chop some veggies, mix up a simple dressing, and toss it with fresh corn kernels. Easy peasy.
It's light and full of flavor - perfect for a healthy lunch or a light dinner. And it makes a great side dish for barbecues too.
I use fresh, raw corn kernels for this salad. But if you prefer, you can also steam or grill the corn before tossing it with the other ingredients.
And if you love this corn salad, be sure to check out these other tasty ideas:
- 3 cups corn kernels removed from cob
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 English cucumber chopped
- ¾ cup feta cheese diced
- ½ cup green onion chopped
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients of the vinaigrette and whisk together.
- Add the salad ingredients and mix well.
- Put the salad in the refrigerator until ready to serve.