Our vegan meal plans are 5-day menus that serve a family of 4 — or less if you don’t mind leftovers! Click on each of the meal links below to get printable recipes, then print the meal plan and shopping list at the bottom of this post.
Here’s this week’s vegan meal plan:
Baked Cauliflower Manchurian // This healthier version of an Indian takeout favorite is made with panko crusted cauliflower florets in spicy sauce.
Mexican Nourish Bowls with Lime Dressing // These spicy Mexican-inspired bowls are packed with roasted veggies drizzled in a zippy dressing.
Mediterranean Tofu Scramble // The classic tofu scramble gets loaded up with veggies and seasoned with fresh herbs and za’atar to make this savory breakfast-for-dinner.
Heat-Free Lentil and Walnut Tacos // These no-cook tacos are perfect for dinner on hot summer days.
Creamy Vegan Cajun Pasta // Penne is dressed in creamy cashew sauce and topped with Cajun spiced shiitake mushrooms to make this flavorful vegan pasta.
Printable Meal Plan & Shopping List
Tips for This Week’s Vegan Meal Plan
- Feel free to substitute your favorite grain for the bulghur in Tuesday’s bowls.
- If you have any cilantro left by Thursday, add it to the tacos.
- We put pita bread on the list for serving with Wednesday’s tofu scramble, but feel free to switch it up with tortillas or toast if you’d like.
- Look in your supermarket’s international foods section for the za’atar seasoning for Wednesday’s tofu scramble.
- Thursday’s taco recipe calls for cooked lentils. If you can find canned, buy them. Otherwise, cook the lentils in advance to save time on Thursday. We put dried on the shopping list.
- You’ll probably have some leftover tomato paste at the end of the week if you buy it canned. Seal it up and freeze it for later.
- We included Cajun seasoning on the list for Friday’s pasta, you can also make your own if you prefer. Check the recipe for the ingredients—you might have them on hand!
Click here for a printable version of this week’s vegan plan and shopping list.
Find more dinner ideas from our Meatless Meal Plan archives.