Our vegan meal plans are 5-day menus that serve a family of 4 — or less if you don’t mind leftovers! Click on each of the meal links below to get printable recipes, then print the meal plan and shopping list at the bottom of this post.
Here’s this week’s vegan meal plan:
Grilled Veggie Banh Mi Sandwiches // Grilled summer veggies make a scrumptious replacement for meat in these vegan Vietnamese-inspired sandwiches.
Pasta with Cilantro Jalapeño Pesto, Fresh Corn & Tomatoes // This summery pasta gets a little kick from spicy pesto sauce made with cilantro and fresh jalapeño peppers.
Grilled Teriyaki Tofu Lettuce Wraps with Creamy Sesame Dressing // Marinated tofu and juicy pineapple chunks are drizzled in luscious tahini sauce and wrapped up in lettuce leaves to create the perfect light meal for hot summer days.
Vegan Zucchini Taco Boats // A mix of spiced walnuts and mushrooms makes a perfect meatless stuffing for these vegan taco boats.
Crispy Black Pepper Tofu // Crispy tofu and broccolini are drenched in a sweet and spicy sauce to make this easy stir-fry.
Printable Meal Plan & Shopping List
Tips for This Week’s Vegan Meal Plan
- Remember to start soaking the cashews for Thursday's zucchini boats early in the day. But if you forget, you can boil them briefly just before blending.
- Feel free to substitute broccoli for the broccolini in Friday's black pepper tofu.
- We put eggplant, zucchini, and bell pepper on the list for Monday's sandwiches (use one of each), but feel free to substitute your favorite summer veggies.
- Look in your store's international foods aisle for miso paste and dried chile peppers. If you can't find the peppers, just substitute your favorite hot sauce to taste.
- Serve your favorite variety of rice with Friday's tofu. We left it unspecified on the list.
Click here for a printable version of this week’s vegan plan and shopping list.
Find more dinner ideas from our Meatless Meal Plan archives.
Something to say? Leave a comment.