Our weekly vegetarian meal plans are 5-day menus that serve a family of 4 — or less if you don’t mind leftovers! Click on each of the meal links below to get printable recipes.
Here’s this week’s meatless meal plan:
Collard Hummus Wraps // This recipe makes 2 wraps, so make sure to double it if you’re feeding more people than that! For your convenience, the shopping list below reflects a doubled version of this recipe 🙂 If you don’t have a spiralizer, simply cut the beets into matchsticks.
The Ultimate Vegan Taco Salad // If you don’t have time for soaking cashews for this dressing, a simple olive oil and lime juice dressing will work—or use a store-bought ranch dressing if you’re not vegan.
Whole Wheat Rotini with Broccolini and Sun-Dried Tomatoes // This easy recipe is super customizable. Sub in broccoli for the broccolini, or whatever pasta you like for the whole wheat rotini.
Spanish Eggs with Veggie Chorizo and Peppers // This super-easy egg dish can be made with whatever veggie sausage you like!
Sweet Potato Nachos // Give Nacho Night a healthier (and vegan) spin with this Thai-inspired take.
Tips for this week’s plan
- Feel free to customize Monday’s wraps with whatever hummus you like
- You could dip in to Tuesday’s tortilla chips to serve alongside Monday’s wraps
- The farro in the taco salad will last several days in the fridge, so pack some up for lunches! You could even make it ahead on Sunday if you know you’ll be strapped for time on Tuesday night.
- Farro can often be found in the natural foods aisle of the supermarket
- Use whatever pasta you like for Wednesday’s rotini. If you can’t find broccolini, just use broccoli.
- We like Field Roast’s veggie sausage for Thursday’s Spanish eggs, but use whatever you like—you can also omit it or sub in some spicy cooked tempeh
- Add cheese to Friday’s nachos if you want to go crazy! If you have any leftover veggies from the week, pile those on as well.