Our weekly Vegetarian meal plans are 5-day menus that serve a family of 4 — or less if you don't mind leftovers! Click on each of the meal links below to get printable recipes.
Here's this week's meatless meal plan:
Lemon Asparagus Linguine with Garlicky Panko // This is the kind of recipe that proves that simple is best—minimal ingredients, a minimal amount of time cooking, but so much flavor.
Mango Tempeh Lettuce Wraps // Keeping with the easy dinner theme, there's hardly any cooking involved in making these sweet-and-spicy lettuce wraps—just heat the tempeh and assemble!
Cucumber Chickpea Salad with Lemony Tahini Dressing // Stuffed into pitas, this salad makes a tasty alternative to chicken salad sandwiches.
Black Bean Flautas with Avocado Dipping Sauce // Whether you bake them in the oven or pan-fry them, these flautas are sure to be a hit with the whole family.
Mediterranean Calzones // Refrigerated pizza dough shaves off prep time on these cheesy vegetarian calzones.
Tips For This Week's Plan
- If you have leftover basil from Monday's dinner, add it to the wraps or calzones later in the week.
- Instead of buying two small cucumbers for the wraps and salad, buy a large one and use it for both days.
- We put pita bread on the list for Wednesday's dinner, but the salad can be served stuffed into tomatoes or lettuce leaves instead.
- The sweet chili sauce on the shopping list is for drizzling over the lettuce wraps. If you prefer straight up spicy to sweet-and-spicy, you can substitute sriracha.
- If you want to use additional toppings for the flautas, add them to the shopping list.
- Make sure the avocados you buy for the flautas aren't quite ripe if you're doing your shopping on the weekend.