Our weekly vegetarian meal plans are 5-day menus that serve a family of 4 — or less if you don't mind leftovers! Click on each of the meal links below to get printable recipes.
Here's this week's meatless meal plan:
Chermoula Veggie Kebabs // There's no better way to beat the Monday blues than to bust out the grill and whip up these savory kebabs.
Lemon Asparagus Linguine with Garlicky Panko // Prime asparagus season is coming to a close in most places, so make the most of it while you can!
Black Bean & Veggie Baked Tostadas // Mix and match your favorite toppings—this recipe is a great way to use up any cilantro or veggies from the kebabs that might not make it the rest of the week.
Firecracker Cauliflower // Resist the urge to call for takeout and make this spicy cauliflower instead.
Southwestern Veggie Wraps // Sweet potato rounds make for a filling dinner wrap. Add eggs and you've got breakfast burritos.
Tips For This Week's Plan
- If you have veggies left over from Monday's kebabs, throw them on Wednesday's tostadas
- Extra grilled veggies from Monday would go nicely in Tuesday's pasta
- If avocados won't make it until Friday, you can prep the fresh guacamole on Wednesday or Thursday; simply cover it with lemon or lime juice, place plastic wrap taut over the guac, then cover tightly and store in the fridge. Or, you can buy store-bought.
- You can serve the Firecracker Cauliflower with quinoa or any other grains you have on hand, rather than rice—or even extra greens!
- To make the tostadas gluten-free, use corn tortillas. Make the wraps gluten-free by subbing in collard leaves or GF tortillas.