Our weekly vegetarian meal plans are 5-day menus that serve a family of 4 — or less if you don't mind leftovers! Click on each of the meal links below to get printable recipes.
Here's this week's meatless meal plan:
Cabernet Portabella Burgers // These savory grilled mushroom burgers are a great vegetarian option for Memorial Day celebrations, but they work as a casual weeknight dinner too.
Spring Nourish Bowls // Enjoy the tail-end of spring with these healthy bowls full of seasonal produce, quinoa, and a gingery dressing.
Beer-Battered Tofu Tacos with Mango Salsa // Crispy tofu is the best kind of tofu, but adding beer (and mango salsa!) makes it even better.
Eggplant Spinach Meatballs // Serve these homemade veggie meatballs over a plate of spaghetti and marinara for a meatless version of the comfort food staple.
Mexican Cauliflower Rice Salad // End the week on a lighter note with this easy-to-customize cauliflower rice salad.
Tips For This Week's Plan
- Use leftover arugula to assemble a side salad to go with the burgers or add it to Tuesday's nourish bowls.
- Extra miso can be used to make soup or these miso-grilled veggies.
- If you can get fresh corn on the cob or English peas, you can cross the frozen versions off the shopping list and add them to the produce section instead.
- You can use jarred roasted red pepper in Friday's salad, but we added a fresh pepper to the shopping list—here are 4 ways to roast it.
- Make sure the avocado you buy for the tacos isn't quite ripe if you're doing your shopping on the weekend—or pick up a ripe one on Wednesday.