My husband's parents visited us this week and we ate at a lot of restaurants. A lot.
And although I kept trying to remind myself to photograph my meals, whenever my plate arrived at the table, I would inevitably forget.
So this week didn't result in many meal ideas. But it did result in this overnight oatmeal recipe! And I think this might be the easiest overnight oatmeal recipe I've made yet.
Since peaches are in season, I've made this a few times already this week. And it tastes like summer!
Oh, and this recipe is completely vegan friendly too!
How to Make Overnight Oatmeal
- Stir together one diced peach, ½ cup of oatmeal, ½ cup of almond milk (I like to use the vanilla kind), and about a teaspoon of minced crystallized ginger in a resealable container.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Stir and then eat the next morning.
If the peach was ripe enough, you shouldn't need to add any sweetener. But if you do want a bit more sweetness, add a sprinkle of brown sugar, honey, or agave syrup.
- 1 peach ripe, diced
- ½ cup oatmeal
- ½ cup almond milk I use vanilla
- tsp crystallized ginger minced
- Stir together the diced peach, oatmeal, almond milk, and crystallized ginger in a resealable container.
- Refrigerate overnight; stir and then eat the next morning.