This Cauliflower and Chickpea Salad recipe isn't complicated, but all the ingredients go so well together! Enjoy its tasty and crunchy flavor.
- 1 cauliflower cut into small florets
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 cup chickpeas
- ⅓ cup green olives
- ¼ cup parsley finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- In boiling water, cook the cauliflower for 8 minutes. Drain and add to a bowl with ice water to stop the internal cooking. Drain again.
- Place the cauliflower into a large bowl with diced pepper, chickpeas, olives, and parsley.
- In another bowl, mix together olive oil, maple syrup, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Add dressing to the vegetables, stir well, and serve.