This roasted cremini mushrooms recipe is one of my favorite easy side dishes.
Y'all know how I feel about roasting vegetables--I'm a little bit obsessed. It's a wonderfully hands-off method of cooking and the end result is (almost) always delicious.
Roasted creminis also make a great addition to pasta dishes, which is how I used them this week.
If you can't find cremini mushrooms, use button mushrooms instead. (I've been on a cremini kick lately because they're the same price as button mushrooms at our local grocery store.) You'll find the recipe below!
If you're in love with these mushrooms too, make sure you also check out this Cremini & Chard Stuffed Shells and this Asparagus Ravioli with Pan-Seared Cremini Mushrooms.
- 16 oz. cremini mushrooms cleaned with damp cloth & stems trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary or thyme chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Place mushrooms on a rimmed baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring in fresh herbs halfway through cooking time.