This Vegetarian Colorful Orzo Salad recipe is full of flavors. Served cold with its delicious dressing, it’s a real treat!
- 1 1/4 cup orzo
- 8 oz feta cheese roughly crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup black olive
- 1 pepper
- 1 cucumber
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper
- Cook the orzo in boiling salted water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water, and put in a bowl.
- Add cheese, tomatoes, olives, basil, parsley, pepper, and cucumber. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, add oil, lemon juice, garlic, and oregano. Mix well. Pour over the pasta and mix gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours to let the flavors mix.