Our vegan meal plans are 5-day menus that serve a family of 4 — or less if you don’t mind leftovers! Click on each of the meal links below to get printable recipes, then print the meal plan and shopping list at the bottom of this post.
Here’s this week’s vegan meal plan:
Cedar Plank Grilled Tofu with Cherry Salsa // These marinated tofu slabs are grilled on cedar planks to infuse them with savory flavor.
Vegan Greek Salad with Tofu Feta // Vegan feta cheese is super easy to make out of tofu, and goes perfectly with crisp greens, juicy tomatoes, and Kalamata olives in this vegan Greek salad.
Thai Fried Rice with Broccoli and Mushrooms // This easy fried rice is packed with veggies and perfect for a summer dinner.
Walnut Chickpea Burgers // The secret to super sturdy veggie burgers with amazing texture? Walnuts!
Healthy Zucchini Corn Fritters // These easy fritters are a great way to enjoy two of everyone's favorite summer veggies.
Printable Meal Plan & Shopping List
Tips for This Week’s Vegan Meal Plan
- A side salad would be a great accompaniment to Friday's fritters, so add some greens and your favorite salad veggies to the list if you'd like.
- Monday's grilled tofu is the only recipe that calls for cilantro, so you'll probably have some extra. Sprinkle it on Wednesday's fried rice or Friday's fritters if you'd like.
- Save time on Tuesday by prepping the tofu feta in advance.
- Wednesday's fried rice recipe works best with rice that's a day or two old, so try to remember to cook it ahead of time.
- Friday's fritters can be served with a number of toppings. We added jarred salsa to the list, but feel to switch it up with your favorites.
Click here for a printable version of this week’s vegan plan and shopping list.
Find more dinner ideas from our Meatless Meal Plan archives.
I love your recipes, however the grocery list is missing the 2cups of cherries needed for the cedar planked tofu dish. 🙂
Thank you for catching that! We'll update the list asap!
It's also missing the black beans and avocado suggested for serving with the zucchini fritters
Check out the tips! Since there are a number of serving options for the fritters we just put salsa on the list, but feel free to switch it up with any of the others if you like. 🙂