This velvety Vegetarian Broccoli and Parmesan soup is a perfect recipe to make in the winter. Beautifully colored and rich in flavor, this soup is prepared quickly and with very few ingredients. Broccoli is full of vitamins, so enjoy it without any restriction!
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Add olive oil to a saucepan and cook the onion over medium high heat until brown.
- During that time peel and cut the potatoes into large cubes. Cut the broccoli into florets.
- Add the broccoli florets, potatoes, and vegetable broth to the saucepan; simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in ½ cup parmesan cheese; mix until the cheese melts.
- When serving sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and parmesan cheese.