These pumpkin gingerbread muffins are fluffy, delicious, and loaded with holiday flavor. And the best part - they are super simple to mix up in your blender!
Can you hear that?
The sound of the sleigh bells ringing?
That’s right, it’s officially that time of year and we're diving in head first with a fresh batch of gingerbread muffins!
Just the smell of these gingerbread muffins baking in the oven will instantly put you in the mood for the holidays. They're made with real molasses for a rich flavor that's packed with antioxidants and also pairs wonderfully with spices like cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
They also happen to be the perfect thing to make after Thanksgiving because they're packed with healthy ingredients like pumpkin puree which you just might happen to have on hand after the holiday.
This recipe is based off of one of my favorite muffin recipes, Healthy Flourless Pumpkin Muffins which are also naturally gluten-free and dairy-free.
They have received several rave reviews because, not only do they have awesome flavor and texture, but they only take a few minutes to prep and clean-up is a total breeze.
All you have to do is throw everything into a blender or a food processor, like you're making a smoothie!
Just don't drink the batter... because that would be gross.
However, if you pour the batter into a muffin pan and bake it for about 22 minutes then it will be the opposite of gross. It would be more like the most incredibly moist and delicious gingerbread muffins you can imagine.
Trust me, no one will ever know these are made with ingredients that are actually good for you.
They're great to have on hand for healthy breakfasts or to bake for someone you love. Just one bite is sure to put anyone in the holiday spirit! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
And if you love these pumpkin gingerbread muffins, be sure to check out these tasty ideas:
- Gingerbread Waffles
- Healthy Pumpkin Muffins
- Chocolate Gingerbread Cheesecake Bars
- Vegan Gingerbread Bundt Cake
- 2 ¼ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup molasses
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease or line a muffin tin for 12 muffins.
- Place of all of the ingredients, wet ingredients first, into a blender or a food processor and blend for about 15-20 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tin, filling each about ¾ of the way full. Bake in the oven for about 22 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Cool for at least 10-15 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.