Our weekly vegetarian meal plans are 5-day menus that serve a family of 4 — or less if you don't mind leftovers! Click on each of the meal links below to get printable recipes.
Here's this week's meatless meal plan:
Corn and Zucchini Galette // Store-bought pie crust makes this summery galette a cinch.
Chipotle Black Bean Quinoa Burgers with Sweet Corn Relish // Top these smoky veggie burgers with a sweet corn relish and your favorite burger fixings.
Grilled Veggie Gyros with Creamy Cucumber Dill Sauce // Our vegan version of gyros replaces the meat with vegetables and the tzatziki with a creamy cashew-based sauce.
Cheesy Baked Black Bean and Veggie Taquitos // These taquitos are easy to make, but impossible to resist.
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Sautéed Peaches // End the week with breakfast for dinner!
Tips For This Week's Plan
- If you do your grocery shopping on Saturday, you might want to make the Sweet Corn Relish for the burgers over the weekend and refrigerate it--the corn might not be in the best shape by Tuesday.
- The lettuce and tomatoes can be used to top both the burgers and the gyros; leftover onion from the relish can be thinly sliced as a burger topping.
- Can't find pattypan squash? Yellow squash or zucchini will work just fine instead.
- Make sure you save some lemon zest for Friday's pancake recipe!
- Buy firm, unripe peaches--by the time Friday rolls around, they'll be ready to use.
Hey I think you mixed up your post.. thursday shows a picture of the taquitos but says pancakes underneath and friday is missing. Thanks for posting these, I've been using them every week!
Kiersten Frase says
I was having technical problems with this post and just figured out the problem - I was missing a quotation mark in the HTML, which was making the rest of the post wonky. Sorry about that! It's fixed. 🙂
Dani H says
I can't see the taquito recipe, or maybe the links are off? I love getting ideas from your weekly meal plans! They add such yum variety to our dinners!
Dani H says
OOPS! just needed to refresh, my bad!
Jennifer @ Delicious Everyday says
I'm loving those taquitos! I've cooked with black beans and I can already imagine them working perfectly for this dish.
Mugsy 42 says
My family is loving the meal plans each week. They are excited about sitting down for dinner each night.
For the head chef, I love not having to meal plan and having a ready made shopping list. I love to cook - not go to the grocery store.
Thank you so much. Love the recipes. The black bean burgers last night were so good.