Our weekly vegetarian meal plans are 5-day menus that serve a family of 4 — or less if you don't mind leftovers! Click on each of the meal links below to get printable recipes.
Here's this week's meatless meal plan:
Corn and Zucchini Galette // Store-bought pie crust makes this summery galette a cinch.
Chipotle Black Bean Quinoa Burgers with Sweet Corn Relish // Top these smoky veggie burgers with a sweet corn relish and your favorite burger fixings.
Grilled Veggie Gyros with Creamy Cucumber Dill Sauce // Our vegan version of gyros replaces the meat with vegetables and the tzatziki with a creamy cashew-based sauce.
Cheesy Baked Black Bean and Veggie Taquitos // These taquitos are easy to make, but impossible to resist.
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Sautéed Peaches // End the week with breakfast for dinner!
Tips For This Week's Plan
- If you do your grocery shopping on Saturday, you might want to make the Sweet Corn Relish for the burgers over the weekend and refrigerate it--the corn might not be in the best shape by Tuesday.
- The lettuce and tomatoes can be used to top both the burgers and the gyros; leftover onion from the relish can be thinly sliced as a burger topping.
- Can't find pattypan squash? Yellow squash or zucchini will work just fine instead.
- Make sure you save some lemon zest for Friday's pancake recipe!
- Buy firm, unripe peaches--by the time Friday rolls around, they'll be ready to use.