Our weekly meatless meal plans are 5-day menus that serve a family of 4 — or less if you don’t mind leftovers! Click on each of the meal links below to get printable recipes.
Here’s this week’s meatless meal plan:
30-Minute Vegetarian Pho // Okay, so it might not be authentic, but our easy gingery broth shaves off enough cooking time to make pho doable for a weeknight dinner.
Pizza Quinoa Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms // Quinoa with the flavors of pizza, stuffed into meaty mushrooms and topped with broiled cheese. Pizza night just got a little bit healthier!
Chopped Power Salad with Baked Tofu and Almond-Miso Dressing // Between the baked tofu and creamy almond butter dressing, this is a salad that satisfies. It’s also a great way to empty out that crisper drawer.
BBQ Tempeh Sandwiches // These sandwiches are ridiculously simple and ridiculously delicious. Make sure you splurge for a good barbecue sauce!
Firecracker Cauliflower // Our meatless version of firecracker chicken bakes cauliflower until it’s crispy and golden brown, then drizzles it with a sweet-and-spicy sauce.
Tips For This Week’s Plan
- The pho calls for basil and cilantro; the basil is also used in the stuffed portabellas and the cilantro is used in Wednesday’s salad. So don’t use it all on Monday!
- The chopped salad can be customized with any vegetables you have on hand. Cucumbers, yellow peppers and spiralized zucchini would all make delicious additions.
- You can save a little time on the salad by purchasing baked tofu at the grocery store instead of making your own.
- We didn’t include a side for the sandwiches, so if you’d like one and don’t have something in the pantry, add one to the list.
- The salad and the sandwiches both use cabbage. Instead of getting red and green, pick one or the other and use it for both.