This Blueberry Mousse can morph into the sweet summer dessert of your dreams, no matter which flavors you prefer.
Think of this Blueberry Mousse recipe as a blank canvas for your creativity. If you have peaches, plums, apricots, or other jewels from summer's bounty (or the farmer's market) hanging out in your kitchen, they'll all work here. We slip our stone fruits out of their skins to keep the texture smooth and creamy, but you certainly don't have to. (The skins boast a lot of flavor, texture, and nutrients, after all.)
- 7 g unflavored gelatin
- ⅓ cup blueberry or grape juice
- 2 cups 0% Greek Yogurt Vanilla flavored
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- mint leaves & whole blueberries for garnish
- Pour the contents of the gelatin sachet and the blueberry juice into a bowl. Let the gelatin bloom for 5 minutes.
- In a blender container, add the yogurt, blueberries, juice, and the maple syrup. Emulsify for 1 minute, or until mixture is homogeneous.
- Heat the gelatin in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds. With the blender running, slowly pour gelatin mixture into the blueberry and yogurt base.
- Divide the mixture into four small ramekins and chill for 2 to 3 hours. Garnish with the mint leaves and reserved blueberries.