These Creamy Meatless Tomato Egg Noodles are an inexpensive meal that will please the whole family! So simple to make, this dish hardly needs a recipe.
- 1 bag egg noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup meatless ground beef
- ½ cup cream cheese
- freshly ground pepper
- In a saucepan bring water to a boil and cook pasta as directed on the packaging.
- In another saucepan, over medium-high heat add olive oil and sauté onion for 5 min.
- Add crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic, meatless ground beef, and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add cream cheese mix well to combine everything
- Rinse the pasta, place back in the saucepan and add the sauce. Mix well.