This Avocado Toast is so nourishing and refreshing! It's also healthy and easy to prepare—perfect for those busy mornings.
Avocado on toast may sound too simple. But if you know how to season the avocado to your taste, this simple toast turns into an extraordinary dish. Enjoy a slice of Avocado Toast at any time of the day!
How to Make Avocado Toast
- Cut out avocado and mix with seasonings.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with feta, tomato, and basil.
- Drizzle over balsamic vinaigrette.
Full directions for how to make Avocado Toast are in the printable recipe card below.
Avocado Toast FAQs
Can I use other vegetable toppings for my toast?
You can use whatever vegetable toppings for your toast that you want! Use up veggies that you have on hand or top your toast with your favorites.Just know that naturally softer veggies will be easier on your mouth—unless you cook your stiffer vegetables first.
Do I have to use balsamic vinaigrette?
You don't have to add a drizzle of balsamic vinaigrette to your toast if you don't want to. The vinaigrette adds a nice sour flavor that offsets the sweetness of the veggies. But it's totally up to you!
- Cut the avocado in half and put the flesh in a small bowl. Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper. With a fork, crush the ingredients together.
- Spread the mixture over the toast.
- Top with feta cheese, tomatoes, and basil.
- Season to your liking with salt and pepper.
- Pour a small trickle of balsamic vinaigrette on top.