This avocado toast is so nourishing and refreshing. It’s healthy and easy to prepare! You will love it.
Avocado on toast may sound too simple, but if you know how to season it to your taste, this simple toast turns into an extraordinary dish that can be eaten at any time of the day.
- Prep time: 15 min
- Servings: 4
- 2 avocados
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices of toasted bread
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup basil
- balsamic vinegar
- Cut the avocado in half and put the flesh in a small bowl. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper. With a fork, crush the ingredients together.
- Spread the mixture over the toast.
- Top with feta cheese, tomatoes, and basil.
- Season to your liking with salt and pepper.
- Pour a small trickle of balsamic vinaigrette on top.