These Banana Oatmeal Cookies are flavorful, soft, chewy, and naturally sweetened with banana. They make a perfect breakfast, snack or dessert alike.
I think these cookies speak for themselves. Banana oatmeal cookies are one of those desserts that are so classic, they can just never get old.
They are perfect for those times when you want a healthier sweet treat, but don’t have that much time on your hands and don’t want to stand in the kitchen baking for hours.
Coming together in under 20 minutes and requiring just one bowl, they still don’t compromise on taste. Actually, that’s an understatement. These banana oatmeal cookies are so tasty, it’s hard not to eat the whole batch in one sitting.
Furthermore, these cookies require just a few ingredients and are naturally sweetened with banana, which also acts as an egg replacement (so, no need to prepare a flax egg).
They aren’t overwhelmingly sweet, which makes them perfect for a breakfast or snack on the go. I love eating them as a post-workout treat together with my protein shake.
These banana oatmeal cookies are...
- Full of flavor and texture
- Naturally sweetened with banana
- Chewy and soft
- Ready in under 20 minutes
- Require just one bowl...
- …and only 8 ingredients!
- Perfect for a breakfast, snack or dessert
- Easy and beginner-friendly
So let's get baking!
How to Make Banana Oatmeal Cookies
It couldn’t be easier, even for someone who’s new to baking!
First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F / 180 degrees C.
Then, add the oats, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon to a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
Next, add the bananas, apple cider vinegar and stir until all the ingredients are well-combined. Then, fold in the chocolate chips.
Finally, roll the dough into cookie shapes and arrange them on a sheet of parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
That’s it! Serve and enjoy (preferably with ice cream).
More Dessert Recipes
If you love these Banana Oatmeal Cookies, be sure to check out these other delicious dessert recipes too!
- Berry Almond Polenta Cake
- 4-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge
- One Bowl Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake
- 1.5 cups gluten-free oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chopped nuts
- 2 medium bananas mashed
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Add the oats, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon to a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add the bananas, apple cider vinegar and stir until all the ingredients are well-combined. Then, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into cookie shapes and arrange them on a sheet of parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.