Simple, delicious, and full of vitamins, this Any-Weather Celery and Spinach Soup recipe will please the whole family! You can serve it both cold and warm.
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- 4 cups celery minced
- 1 potato peeled and diced
- 4 cups fresh spinach trimmed
- parmesan for garnish
- salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan, soften the onion and garlic in the butter.
- Add broth, celery, potato. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer gently for about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- In blender, puree soup and spinach until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with parmesan.