These appetizers with hummus and cucumber are really delicious and easy to make. This is a convenient dish for parties and evenings where you want to prepare a snack that doesn’t take much work to prepare.
The key to a great party is to have healthy appetizers and light foods to serve your guest before the main meal. Using cucumbers as a base for these bites is a great choice as they are lighter than bread or crackers. Cucumbers also have the perfect round shape to layer with your favorite ingredients. The possibilities here are endless!
- Prep time: 15 min
- Total time: 15 min
- 1 cucumber
- ¾ cup hummus (I use beet hummus, but you can use the flavor you want)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Cut the cucumber into slices.
- Put 1 tbsp. of hummus on each slice of cucumber and add small pieces of feta.
- To finish, sprinkle with chopped parsley, and you’re done!