This delectable Summer Pasta Salad recipe contains many different textures and flavors. It's perfect for potlucks or gatherings around the BBQ!
- In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil.
- Add the orzo and boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain. Place in a bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add all the vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, shallots) to the orzo.
- In a small bowl, mix together the balsamic vinegar, remaining oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Add the dressing to the orzo and mix well.