This delectable Summer Pasta Salad recipe contains many different textures and flavors. It’s perfect for potlucks or gatherings around the BBQ!
Vegan Summer Pasta Salad
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup orzo pasta, uncooked
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 bell pepper
- 6 green shallots, chopped
- 3 tbsp parsley
- 3 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil.
- Add the orzo and boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain. Place in a bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add all the vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, shallots) to the orzo.
- In a small bowl, mix together the balsamic vinegar, remaining oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Add the dressing to the orzo and mix well.