Move aside bottomless mimosas! This Vodka Sunrise is the ultimate brunch cocktail. It's packed with flavor from vodka, champagne, peaches, and orange juiceAnd let's be real, brunch without cocktails is just a sad breakfast.
So step aside Orange Bullets, Southern Sunrises, and Bloody Mary's - it's time for this vodka cocktail to shine!
This post was sponsored by Dixie Vodka. All opinions are mine.
There's not much I love more than a boozy brunch. In fact, I love it so much that I have an entire e-cookbook full of vegan brunch recipes!
So when I got the chance to create a new brunch-worthy cocktail featuring Dixie Vodka, you can bet I jumped at the chance.
Dixie Vodka is a craft vodka with an authentic Southern pedigree. Made for Southerners by Southerners, Dixie Vodka is hand-crafted out of Charleston, South Carolina.
Known as "The South's Best Tasting Vodka," Dixie Vodka is an American brand, from packaging materials to its Southern-sourced ingredients. You can find it in Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.
We got the chance to try out Dixie Southern Vodka and Dixie Citrus Vodka, and now we're happily crafting cocktails every Sunday afternoon. (Ok, morning. Don't judge me.)
My favorite creation so far is this Vodka Sunrise. Much better than a mimosa or Bellini, this easy cocktail features champagne, muddled peaches, and orange juice. Yum!
More Tasty Ideas
If you love this Vodka Sunrise, be sure to check out these other delicious recipes:
- The Vegan Brunch Book (my newest cookbook!)
- 13 Crazy Good Bloody Mary Recipes
- 16 Amazing Margarita Recipes
- Easy Vanilla Ice Cubes (for coffee or cocktails)
- cocktail shaker
- 1 oz Dixie Southern Vodka
- 3 oz champagne
- ½ peach sliced
- 2 oz orange juice
- Add the peach slices to the bottom of a cocktail shaker and muddle them. (Muddle them just means squish them up a bit!)
- Add the ice and orange juice to the cocktail shaker.
- Shake ingredients, then strain into a highball glass with ice.
- Top with the champagne.