This recipe for Stuffed Vegan Mexican Sweet Potatoes is tasty and simple to cook! The salty Southwestern flavors combine well with the sweet potatoes.
And if you love this recipe, be sure to check out all of these delicious stuffed potato recipes!
- Cook sweet potatoes on a plate for 40–45 minutes at 450°F.
- Leave for 10 minutes and make an incision along the length. Once cooled, cut the sweet potato in half.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and brown onion and pepper.
- Add the corn and the spices. Cook for another 2 minutes, then add the cooked quinoa.
- Put the quinoa mixture on top of the sweet potatoes.
- Garnish with salsa and cilantro.