Protein is essential and necessary for all meals to keep us going throughout the day. This recipe combines plant-powered protein from milk, yogurt, nuts, seeds, and eggs into delicious, energy-filled breakfast.
Plant-Powered Protein Pancakes
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 4
- Total Time: 9 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla or almond zest
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Mix until the texture is homogeneous.
- Leave for 5 minutes.
- Pour ¼ cup of the mixture in a frying pan and cook over medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side. Continue to cook pancakes until batter is gone.
- Serve with berries, whipped cream, syrup, or any of your favorite toppings.