Our weekly vegetarian meal plans are 5-day menus that serve a family of 4 — or less if you don’t mind leftovers! Click on each of the meal links below to get printable recipes.
Here’s this week’s meatless meal plan:
Greek Fattoush Salad // Start the week on a healthy note with this Greek- and Lebanese-inspired, meal-worthy salad.
Creamy Roasted Garlic & Mushroom Soup // This savory soup is slightly creamy, but not heavy.
Zucchini & Corn Panini with Pepper Jack Cheese // Plain old grilled cheese has got nothin' on this summer-fied, slightly spicy sandwich.
Chana Masala Stuffed Sweet Potatoes // Elevate sweet potatoes to meal status with a homemade chana masala topping that's super easy to make while the sweet potatoes roast.
Sweet Corn, Sausage & Thyme Pizza // Few things in life are as satisfying as homemade pizza, and fresh corn, thyme and veggie sausage make this one even better.
Tips for This Week's Plan
- If you have extra veggies from earlier in the week, throw them on Friday's pizza
- If you want to avoid buying several kinds of cheese, use Fontina or mozzarella in the grilled cheese, or use pepper jack on the pizza
- Extra pita from Monday's Greek Fattoush Salad could be used instead of bread for the grilled cheese on Wednesday
- The sweet potatoes can be roasted (and the chana masala made) on Tuesday or Wednesday, then reheated on Thursday
- Serve any extra chana masala over rice or quinoa for lunch on Friday
- Leftover soup from Tuesday can be served with Wednesday's sandwiches