Our weekly vegetarian meal plans are 5-day menus that serve a family of 4 — or less if you don’t mind leftovers! Click on each of the meal links below to get printable recipes.
Here’s this week’s meatless meal plan:
Grilled Veggie Salad with Basil-Parmesan Polenta // You can't go wrong with grilled veggies. Add crispy grilled polenta and it's like the best crouton ever.
Creamy Mushroom and Kale Lasagna // Cashews make for a creamy, alfredo-esque sauce in this non-dairy take on hearty lasagna.
Mango Tempeh Lettuce Wraps // Sweet champagne mangos are the perfect accompaniment to hoisin-flavored tempeh and crisp cucumbers.
Cashew-Tofu Quinoa Bowls // Cashews make a reappearance in this slightly spicy, soy-honey glazed stir-fry.
Baked Cauliflower Manchurian // Forget takeout and opt for the homemade version of this spicy Indian-Chinese favorite. Make sure to grab rice, quinoa or something else to serve it on as well.
Tips for This Week's Plan
- Grill up extra veggies on Monday to serve alongside other dishes throughout the week
- Grill sliced polenta from a tube if you want to save a few steps—and the two hours of refrigeration time
- Place Wednesday's mint sprigs in a small glass of water in the fridge to help them stay fresher
- Almonds, peanuts or walnuts can be subbed in for cashews in the lettuce wraps or quinoa bowls
- Quinoa can be made in a rice cooker while prepping Thursday's tofu and veggies, or even made a day or two in advance and refrigerated
- Make extra quinoa on Thursday to serve with Friday's cauliflower dish