This recipe opens up a world of possibilities for customization! Just let your desires be your guide.
Servings: 2 cups
- ½ cup flaked almonds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup pecan
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup honey
- ⅓ cup of grape seed oil
- ¼ tsp. lemon oil
- 1 egg white optional, but makes a big difference
- Place your rack in the center of the oven, then preheat to 275°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients. Then add honey and oils.
- A trick to make crunchier granola: beat an egg white and incorporate it by folding it gently into the mixture.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet. Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to obtain a uniform color.
- Cool completely before putting in an airtight container.
Craving more veg-friendly recipes? Shop our collection of vegetarian and vegan cookbooks!