A good macaroni salad makes you realize that it’s summer time! This Creamy Vegetarian Macaroni Salad recipe is simple, fresh, and never goes out of style.
- 1½ cup macaroni
- 1 pepper cut into small pieces
- 2 carrots grated
- 1 to mato cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup green onion chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 lime for juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Cook the macaroni pasta as indicated on the package.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, pepper, carrots, tomato, green onions, and parsley.
- In another bowl, combine all sauce ingredients.
- Add the vinaigrette sauce mixture to the pasta. Mix until coated.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for a least 1 hour.