This Banana Strawberry Oatmeal Muffins recipe includes whole wheat flour and yogurt, making these the perfect nutritious breakfast muffins. They have everything you need to start your day: whole grains, fruit, and yogurt. Oh! And guess what else? They freeze beautifully.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray or fill with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl, stir together oats and yogurt until well-combined. Stir in banana, oil, and egg.
- Pour wet mixture into the flour mixture. Stir until moistened—do not over-mix! Fold in strawberries.
- Divide mixture evenly into muffin cups. Bake for 17–20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.