Artichoke hearts blended into the recipe make this artichoke hummus so creamy and fresh. Serve with anything you feel like to dip, or spread on sandwiches and crostini for a pop of veggie goodness!Print
Artichoke Hummus Dip
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: Chill Time 2 hr
- Total Time: 2h 25 min
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
3 cups canned chickpeas, drained with liquid reserved
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup tahini, sesame paste
1 lemon, juiced
3 cups frozen spinach, thawed, patted dry, and chopped
2 cups canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
freshly ground black pepper
- For the hummus: Combine the canned chickpeas, garlic, olive oil, tahini, some lemon juice, and plenty of seasoning in a food processor.
- Blend on high until creamy and smooth, adding some of the reserved chickpea liquid through the funnel as it blends to achieve the right consistency.
- When ready, add the spinach and artichoke hearts and pulse a few times to incorporate into the hummus. Adjust seasoning to taste with salt, pepper, and more lemon juice if needed.
- Scrape the hummus into a bowl, cover, and chill for at least 2 hours.
- To serve: Remove the hummus from the fridge 10 minutes before eating.