Almond butter gives these vegan blondies a rich, decadent taste. Bake up a batch for a snack, a party, or any excuse to have a delicious treat!Print
Vegan Almond Butter Blondies with Chocolate Chips
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 65 min
- Yield: 9 blondies 1x
2/3 cup almond butter
1/2 cup sweetened almond milk
3/4 cup coconut sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour, unbleached
1/4 cup almond meal
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 pinch salt
3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160° fan) | 350°F | gas 4. Grease and line an 20 cm | 8″ square baking pan with greaseproof paper.
- Combine the almond butter, almond milk, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Beat well until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add the flour, almond meal, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, and fold thoroughly until combined. Finish the batter by folding in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking pan and smooth the top. Bake for about 25 minutes until golden-brown and dry to the touch on top.
- Remove to a cooling rack. Once cool, turn out and cut into nine squares before serving.