Almond butter gives these vegan blondies a rich, decadent taste. Bake up a batch for a snack, a party, or any excuse to have a delicious treat!
Servings: 9 blondies
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160° fan) | 350°F | gas 4. Grease and line an 20 cm | 8" square baking pan with greaseproof paper.
- Combine the almond butter, almond milk, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Beat well until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add the flour, almond meal, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, and fold thoroughly until combined. Finish the batter by folding in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking pan and smooth the top. Bake for about 25 minutes until golden-brown and dry to the touch on top.
- Remove to a cooling rack. Once cool, turn out and cut into nine squares before serving.
Calories: 322kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 8gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gSodium: 81mgPotassium: 171mgFiber: 4gSugar: 17gVitamin A: 1IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 112mgIron: 3mg
Craving more veg-friendly recipes? Shop our collection of vegetarian and vegan cookbooks, including our new Vegan Thanksgiving and Vegan Christmas cookbooks!