It's STRAWBERRY TIME! If you're as excited about Spring strawberries as we are, you'll want to add this smoothie to your must-make list immediately! The coconut milk, cashew, and banana make it a creamy, hearty, delicious smoothie packed with taste and nutrition and the lime adds a little extra zip to your morning!
- 1 cup canned light coconut milk
- ½ cup raw cashews soaked for 2-4 hours, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 frozen banana cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 Medjool dates pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 ½ cups ice
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon hemp hearts optional
- Combine all of the ingredients in your blender in the order listed above. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape the sides of the blender if necessary. Pour into two glasses and top each with ½ teaspoon of hemp hearts, if desired.