These Mini Vegetarian Pizzas recipe is perfect for making an easy, quick weeknight dinner. You can make them yourself or ask your kids to help you.
Servings: 4 servings
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tbsp salt
- 8 tbsp milk
- 1 can tomato sauce
- mozzarella cheese grated
- Cut the butter into small pieces and put in a dish with flour and salt. Knead together with your hands.
- When the dough begins to look like sand, add the milk.
- Form a ball with the dough, then flatten with a rolling pin. With a glass, cut circles to make 8 mini pizzas.
- Put the mini pizzas on a baking sheet. Top each pizza with sauce and cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Calories: 255kcalCarbohydrates: 50gProtein: 8gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 903mgPotassium: 128mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 74IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 61mgIron: 3mg
Craving more veg-friendly recipes? Shop our collection of vegetarian and vegan cookbooks, including our new Vegan Thanksgiving and Vegan Christmas cookbooks!
wow nice post . I will try to making Mini Pizza in my home .