These Mini Vegetarian Pizzas recipe is perfect for making an easy, quick weeknight dinner. You can make them yourself or ask your kids to help you.
Mini Vegetarian Pizzas
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 8 tbsp milk
- 1 can tomato sauce
- mozzarella cheese, grated
- Cut the butter into small pieces and put in a dish with flour and salt. Knead together with your hands.
- When the dough begins to look like sand, add the milk.
- Form a ball with the dough, then flatten with a rolling pin. With a glass, cut circles to make 8 mini pizzas.
- Put the mini pizzas on a baking sheet. Top each pizza with sauce and cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes.