Our weekly vegetarian meal plans are 5-day menus that serve a family of 4 — or less if you don’t mind leftovers! Click on each of the meal links below to get printable recipes.
Here’s this week’s meatless meal plan:
Vegetable Tetrazzini // Who needs chicken?! Vegetables make a delicious substitute in this creamy casserole.
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches with Creamy Chimichurri Spread // This is one of those recipes that tastes like something you’d get at a restaurant, but it’s a cinch to make at home.
Pesto Quinoa White Bean Cakes with Roasted Tomatoes // Although you could serve these oven-baked cakes with marinara sauce, don’t skip the roasted tomatoes—that time in the oven really intensifies their flavor!
Huevos Rancheros Enchiladas // Breakfast for dinner! And if you have leftovers: breakfast for breakfast!
Baked Fried Brown Rice // This is one of our most popular recipes—and a personal favorite too.
Tips For This Week’s Plan
- You’ll have leftover tofu after making the creamy chimichurri spread for Tuesday’s sandwiches. Use it to make miso soup for lunch!
- Instead of buying Fontina for the tetrazzini and mozzarella for the quinoa white bean cakes, you can use Fontina for both and skip the mozzarella to save a little money.
- You can borrow some green onions from Friday’s recipe and use leftover cilantro from Tuesday’s dinner to garnish the enchiladas.
- Make the brown rice for Friday’s dinner a few days in advance if you can.
- We added a bag of salad greens to the shopping list; a side salad is perfect with Tuesday’s sandwiches and the white bean cakes can be served over a bed of greens. Make a simple balsamic vinaigrette for both or use a salad dressing you have on hand.