Our weekly vegetrian meal plans are 5-day menus that serve a family of 4 — or less if you don’t mind leftovers! Click on each of the meal links below to get printable recipes.
Here’s this week’s meatless meal plan:
Curried Asparagus Soup // This simple springtime soup lets the flavor of asparagus shine through—with just a hint of curry.
Grilled Portabella Panini with Artichoke Tapenade // A homemade artichoke tapenade is a tasty alternative to cheese in these meaty mushroom sandwiches.
Thai Peanut Empowered Noodle Bowls // With their bright colors, these noodle bowls from the Oh She Glows cookbook are the perfect way to welcome spring.
Mediterranean-Style Rotini with Toasted Garlic Panko // You won’t miss the sauce in this pasta dinner—it’s still packed with flavor!
Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos // These easy tacos are a reader favorite—fill them up with your favorite taco toppings.
Tips For This Week’s Plan
- Make a side salad to go with the soup and sandwiches using the leftover arugula and cucumber.
- Extra green onions and cilantro from the noodle bowls double as toppings for Friday’s tacos.
- Want to add some additional protein to the noodle bowls? Pick up some baked tofu from the refrigerated section at your grocery store.
- We didn’t add tomatoes, sour cream or hot sauce to the shopping list for the tacos; make sure you add your family’s favorite toppings to the shopping list.
- If you omit the cheese for the tacos, this week’s meal plan is vegan!