Why We Love This Recipe
While we love a traditional fruit-and-greens packed smoothie bowl, this smoothie bowl is one that could double as a dessert. Bananas, chocolate, and peanut butter—is there anything better than that combination? Nope!
About 200 Best Smoothie Bowl Recipes
Smoothie bowls are everywhere lately—they're everything you love about smoothies, but with the bonus of toppings. If smoothies don't feel like a meal to you because you need something to chew on, smoothie bowls are for you. 200 Best Smoothie Bowl Recipes has plenty of ideas to add variety to your daily smoothie bowl fix. Some of our favorites include:
- Cinnamon Roll Smoothie Bowl
- Chocolate Superfood Bowl
- Mango Avocado Bowl
- Mocha Smoothie Bowl
- Pistachio Vanilla Bowl
- Pumpkin Pie Bowl
- Watermelon Green Tea Bowl
- Cookies & Cream Bowl
Purchase This Book
200 Best Smoothie Bowl Recipes by Alison Lewis is available on Amazon.com.
- ¼ cup sweetened vanilla-flavored almond milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 frozen banana cut into pieces if necessary
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 4 ice cubes
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Sliced banana
- Mini chocolate chips
- In blender, combine almond milk, cocoa powder, banana, peanut butter and ice. Secure lid and blend (from low to high if using a variable-speed blender) until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl or bowls and top with any of the suggested toppings, as desired.