The keyword to this recipe is FRESH. Use it all Spring and Summer long for a fantastic appetizer, snack, or gorgeous party side!
- 2 ripe avocados cut in half
- 1 lemon juice
- ¾ cup corn kernels
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- kosher salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 limes juice, plus additional fruit for serving
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 3 ounces queso blanco
- Wet the surface of all the avocados with the lemon juice and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Fill the avocados with 2 tablespoons of the corn salsa. Serve with additional limes.