The keyword to this recipe is FRESH. Use it all Spring and Summer long for a fantastic appetizer, snack, or gorgeous party side!
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 ripe avocados cut in half
- 1 lemon juice
- ¾ cup corn kernels
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- kosher salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 limes juice, plus additional fruit for serving
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 3 ounces queso blanco
- Wet the surface of all the avocados with the lemon juice and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Fill the avocados with 2 tablespoons of the corn salsa. Serve with additional limes.
Calories: 795kcalCarbohydrates: 47gProtein: 18gFat: 66gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 7gMonounsaturated Fat: 39gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 403mgPotassium: 1560mgFiber: 19gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 1848IUVitamin C: 67mgCalcium: 382mgIron: 3mg
Craving more veg-friendly recipes? Shop our collection of vegetarian and vegan cookbooks!