Here’s a super-simple and delicious recipe that will give you an incredible boost of energy.
During winter, it may be less attractive to cook a cold salad as dinner. However, this recipe is comforting, even during the cold days of winter. It’s quick to make and can easily be doubled or even tripled!
- 6 cups brown rice cooked
- 2 Granny Smith apples without heart and cut into small pieces
- 2 red peppers diced
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley
- The juice of a big lemon
- 5 tablespoons of cider vinegar
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Serve fresh.
- Store in the refrigerator.