If you are a lover of white chocolate and coconut, this will become your favorite treat. You can lengthen the cooking time by 2 or 3 minutes if you prefer a firmer cookie. For a super-moist biscuit, bake for 10 minutes, let it cool on a rack for 10 minutes, and enjoy!
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 2 cups white chocolate of good quality cut into large pieces
- 1 cup grated coconut sweet
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Put the butter, sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until the mixture is creamy—about 2 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Add the vanilla. Mix.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add this mixture to the butter mixture a little at a time. Add the oatmeal, chocolate, and coconut
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Place the mixture by tablespoon on the plates, leaving a 2 inch space between each cookie.
- Bake 15 minutes or until the cookies are lightly browned. Cool on the sheets for 2 minutes, then remove and place on a rack; let cool completely.