Try this Simple Peas and Tomato Pasta recipe for those busy evenings when you want a meal with minimal effort. It's a quick dinner that tastes good!
- 350 g Penne or other pasta of your choice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 can 540ml diced tomatoes with Italian spices
- 1 ½ cups frozen green peas thawed
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- Cook pasta al dente in a saucepan of boiling, salted water. Drain.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Cook garlic for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and green peas. Bring to a boil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pasta. Stir and cook 1 minute.
- When serving, sprinkle with basil.