This simple and comforting recipe is perfect for lunch or dinner on the go. No-Meat Chili Macaroni is a classic that will never die!
- Fry the onion and pepper in a pan. Add the ground soy and separate into small pieces.
- Add the spices as well as the garlic.
- Add tomato juice, just enough to cover the ground soy. Simmer until the juice has been absorbed.
- In another saucepan, cook the pasta.
- Add the rest of the tomato juice and the diced tomato to the ground soy mixture and continue to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Once the pasta is cooked and drained, add the tomato and soy mixture.
- Add cheese and mix well.