This simple and comforting recipe is perfect for lunch or dinner on the go. No-Meat Chili Macaroni is a classic that will never die!
Servings: 5 -6
- Fry the onion and pepper in a pan. Add the ground soy and separate into small pieces.
- Add the spices as well as the garlic.
- Add tomato juice, just enough to cover the ground soy. Simmer until the juice has been absorbed.
- In another saucepan, cook the pasta.
- Add the rest of the tomato juice and the diced tomato to the ground soy mixture and continue to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Once the pasta is cooked and drained, add the tomato and soy mixture.
- Add cheese and mix well.
Calories: 454kcalCarbohydrates: 61gProtein: 30gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 651mgPotassium: 525mgFiber: 8gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 317IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 160mgIron: 7mg
Craving more veg-friendly recipes? Shop our collection of vegetarian and vegan cookbooks, including our new Vegan Thanksgiving and Vegan Christmas cookbooks!