These no-bake vegan cake pops are easy to make with just 5 ingredients. They make for a great indulgent, yet healthy, dessert or snack. These are guaranteed to impress vegans and non-vegans alike. Gluten-free and oil-free, too.
I know that cake pops are a concept that have been around for a while now. But I finally trued making them for myself a couple of days ago.
But I wanted to keep this dessert on the healthier side, so I made them with all natural raw ingredients. And the result was these totally delicious vegan cake pops!
If you've heard of bliss balls - these are pretty much vegan bliss balls on a stick. And I can 100% confirm that putting bliss balls on a stick make them much more fun.
Instead of a typical healthy snack, they just feel like an indulgent party treat. Whether vegan or non-vegan, everyone can enjoy these, and won’t even guess that they’re vegan and made from healthy ingredients!
The 5 simple ingredients you need to make these cake pops are dates, ground almonds, chopped pecans, maple syrup and dark chocolate.
The result? A perfectly sweet little nugget of deliciousness, which we dip in chocolate for an extra bit of sweet crunchiness.
Thee vegan cake pops are:
- Super easy to make.
- Require no baking, of course.
- Perfect for snacking on-the-go.
- Great for meal prep.
- Made with 5 healthy, whole ingredients.
- Perfect for sharing.
These only take a few minutes to throw together. Then just leave them in the fridge for a few hours to chill. And ta-dah!
How to Make Vegan Cake Pops
It is ridiculously easy! Start by gathering up your five ingredients.
Then, add the pecans, ground almonds, dates and maple syrup to a blender or food processor. Blend until the ingredients form a dough.
Next, shape the mixture into evenly-sized balls and arrange them in a single layer in the freezer for half an hour.
Drizzle melted dark chocolate onto the balls and put them back in the freezer for 30 minutes more. Stick on lollypop sticks to turn them into cake pops and serve.
More Vegan Desserts
If you love these vegan cake pops, be sure to check out these other delicious desserts:
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegan Peaches and Cream Popsicles
- Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake
- The Ultimate Vegan Brownies
- 1 cup medjool dates pitted
- ⅔ cup pecans
- 1 cup ground almonds or almond flour
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3.5 oz dark chocolate melted
- Add the dates, pecans, ground almonds and maple syrup to a blender or food processor. Blend until the ingredients form a dough.
- Shape the mixture into evenly-sized balls and leave in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle them in melted dark chocolate and leave in the freezer for another 30 minutes.
- Put on lollipop sticks to turn into cake pops.